|PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION COURSE
E-commerce & Joomla VirtueMart !!
Md. Mijanur Rahman
Famous writer of “Joomla, Online Employment and Wordpress – From Novice to Professional”
The first Initiator of Certified Joomla Professional and Wordpress trainer in Bangladesh. Now working as a faculty member of DIU Department of Software Engineering.
Working as an ICT consultant for local and international Wordpress and Joomla Projects and has gained experience to work as Project Advisor in South-Asian ICT.
Md. Mijanur Rahman is the famous writer of “Joomla, Online Employment and Wordpress – From Novice to Professional”. He is the first Initiator of Certified Joomla Professional and Wordpress trainer in Bangladesh. He has more than 5 years of experience in Content Management Systems and working as a faculty member of Daffodil International University Department of Software Engineering. He is currently working as an ICT consultant for local and international Wordpress and Joomla Projects and has gained experience to work as Project Advisor in South-Asian ICT. As a freelancer he is developing and maintaining web Application for approximately four years and also writing ICT articles in the newspapers. He is also conducting many seminars on “online money earning”, E-Marketing, E-Commerce.
He is very expert working with PHP, MYSQL, C#.Net, XML, OOAD, HTML, J2ME, C, C++, CSS, JAVA, E-Marketing, SEO, E-Commerce, Networking, SQL server, Oracle, Content Management System Joomla and Word press. He is an Oracle Certified Associative. He has also significant experience in training of project management, PHP, JAVA, HTML, Dream Weaver, Networking and Technical leadership in application software, database development, e-commerce, seminar, workshop and course material designing. He has some publications on various subjects also. He has received training on Oracle, Net Framework, JAVA, CCNA, Software Engineering, Project Management and Software Quality Assurance.
Preface about the Course:
This Course helps participants understand what e-commerce is, the benefits of using the Internet to sell products and services and how to implement e-commerce by using Joomla VirtueMart
VirtueMart is an open source e-commerce component for Joomla!. It enables Joomla site administrators to build a product catalog, configure payment and shipping methods and allows the selling of products on line. Like any other shopping cart (OS Commerce, ZenCart, Magento)VirtueMart allows administrator to configure the shop, configure the selling work flow, configure the payment and shipping option, configure product categories and catalog and manage customer an orders.
Benefit of Jobsbd Learning Courses:
Recognized Certificate: Your certificate will be recognized by Human Resource Institute of Daffodil International University.
Access to E-Library: After attending the workshop you will be given a limited time access to Daffodil International University E-library to browse relevant books for free.
Online Access to workshop Resource: You will also be given a login id for Jobsbd learning to access online resource particular to the workshop.
Online Tracking: Your participation or certificates can be tracked by the employers through the tracking ID provided with your certificate.
Online Testing Center: Our education partner Daffodil International University is affiliated testing centre of VUE and Prometric.
Certificate path: Your may continue enhancing your skills in Freelancing by attaining our advance training courses.
Target Group (Who Should Attend?):
- Anyone who wants to learn e-commerce machanism
- Students, Employee, individual and freelancers
- Job seekers
- IT and Non IT personnel
Approach / Methodology:
- Interactive Lecture
- Power Point Presentation
- Case Study
- Group Work
- Handout etc
After the Course, participants will be able to:
KeyTopics (The major contents of the sessions):
- Introduction to E-Business and E-commerce
- The difference between e-commerce and e-business
- Types of e-commerce
- Growth of the Internet and the Web
- Introduce joomla Environment
- Introduce XAMPP Server
- Discuss about CMS
- Installation joomla in local server
- Discussion font end and back end environment of joomla
- Elements of a business model
- Business-to-consumer (B2C) business models
- Business-to-business (B2B) business models
- Business models in other emerging e-commerce areas
- E-Commerce Course
- Installation and configuration module, plug-in and component
- Evolution of the Internet
- IP Address
- Domain names and URLs
- Intranet and extranets
- VirtueMart installation in joomla
- VirtueMart Shopping cart with joomla
- Planning, Systems analysis and design
- Website hosting: In-house vs. outsourcing
- VirtueMart menu creation in joomla site
- Introduce VirtueMart module
- VirtueMart module show
- VirtueMart Store configuration
- Shop Configuration
- Security Setting
- Site Configuration
- Checkout configuration
- Downloadable Product Setup
- Website optimization factors
- Managing Currencies
- Using Payment Module
- Adding Tax Rates
- Discussion about VirtueMart product
- Product Configuration
- Product Configuration
- Adding Product in product category
- E-Commerce Course Customers managing and orders
- Registration setting
- Enabling VirtueMart login module
- Benefits of online marketing communications
- The cost of online advertising
- Websites as marketing communication tools
- E-Commerce Course
- Managing fields for user registration form
- Managing order
- Viewing the order and order details
- Managing order status types
- Online advertising
- Online catalogs
- Public relations
- Domain names
- Search engine optimization
- Website functionality
- Managing inventory
- Managing product report
- VirtueMart Fontend Change
- VirtueMart promotion
- VirtueMart look changes
- Adding discount to product
- Creating special product
- Showing best seller item to font end
- Review the all classes
- Question and answer
Course Duration: 40 hours(4 hours*10 Classes)
Course Fees : BDT 7800 PER PARTICIPANT
Two practical project will be done in the class
Certificates will be awarded to participants at the end of the Program
To confirm your registration please pay the registration fees by 1st December, 2011 at our office by Account Payee Cheque or Cash.
For further detail and registration call us at the following contacts:
Tel: 9114331, 911 8014, 9114935, 912 0029, 9118497,01713493159,01713493162
Mirpur Road, Dhanmondi,