|Date||:||Sat, 16 Sep 2017 - Sat, 16 Sep 2017||Last Date of Registration||:||Fri, 15 Sep 2017|
|No. of Classes/ Sessions||:||1||Total Hours||:||8 Hours|
|Category||:||Business and sales|
Mohammed Asif has been in IT industry for more than 16 years, working experience in Bangladesh and overseas with global IT companies including 10-years with Microsoft. He has significant contribution in instigating IT Infrastructure and business application solutions and creating software IPR awareness in Bangladesh’s banking, telecom and other sectors. His recent remarkable experience in Malaysia comprises Cloud transformation projects in airlines and banks partnering with global System Integrator companies.
Among diversified IT business planning/development/management experience, Asif’s specialize areas are IT solutions/services sales, GSI/SI/Solution Partner/Alliance management, Software licensing and Cloud Services. He has adequate understanding about IT Infrastructure, Cloud Technologies, Data Platform, Applications (CRM/ERP) and C&C and security.
In his long career experience in multi-cultural work environment, Asif has instrumented himself with managerial, leadership skills and a positive mindset/attitude. A high believer of professional integrity, he is dynamic, self-motivated as well as a resilient team player.
Start Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2017
Last Date of Registration: Fri, 15 Sep 2017
Training Fee: 5000.00
Vanue: House# 2B, Road# 12, Mirpur Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka- 1209.
ICT (Hardware/Software/Network/Service/Internet) Sales / Technical Sales Representative/ Executive/ Officers/ Managers. Professionals from IT Pre-Sales and Marketing Executive/ Officers from IT sales/service provider companies.
Instructor-led, Classroom, Interactive Lecture, PowerPoint Presentation, Practical and real life examples, Group work/exercise.
Training Materials Refreshments [Morning Tea, Lunch & Evening Tea] Training Bag, Writing Pad, Pen Certificate of Completion.
- Get an in-depth understanding of IT solutions and how to position IT solutions for opportunities.
- Understand the key concept of sales, selling technics and improve salesmanship
- Know-how and best practice of customer account profiling and relationship management.
- End-to-End solution sales cycle; from identifying customers’ needs to turning into opportunity up to closing of sales.
- Use of technology (software/tools) to improve personal productivity and increase sales
- Provide guideline to prepare/develop as a smart technology sale professional in the fast evolving technology industry.
Session # 1: Sales Basics and IT Solution Sales
- Sales is an Art or Science
- Enterprise/Corporate Sales
- Technology Trends and Sales
- IT Solutions Overview
- Platform – Infrastructure / Applications
- Product - Hardware/Software
- Service – Deployment/Maintenance
Session # 2: Account and Opportunity Management
- Knowing and Profiling Customer
- Relationship Mapping with stakeholders
- Customer Account Management
- Market Dynamics and Competition
- Identify and analyze Opportunity
- End-to-End Sales Cycle (Sales stages)
- Long-Term: Cross-Sell and Up-Sell
Session # 3:Software and Tools and Group Exercise
- Technology to Improve productivity
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Software
- Pipeline and Funnel management
- Email and Phone Call Management
- Microsoft PowerPoint/Excel/Skype
- Group work on Selling a Solutions
Session # 4:Digital Transformation
- Digital Revolution Era
- The Waves of Disruption
- Cloud Technology/Service Concept
- Adopt and prepare yourself
- Q&A / Test / Quiz