|Date||:||Wed, 20 Dec 2017 - Tue, 20 Mar 2018||Last Date of Registration||:||Sun, 10 Dec 2017|
|No. of Classes/ Sessions||:||20||Total Hours||:||40 hours|
|Duration||:||3 month||Time||:||6.00 pm - 8.00pm|
Start Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017
Last Date of Registration: Sun, 10 Dec 2017
Training Fee: 6000.00
Vanue: Jobsbd.com, (Compuer Lab) House# 2B, Mirpur Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1209, Bangladesh.
This course is perfect match for an electrical, mechanical, civil engineer, and architect & interior designers. If you are one of the above mentioned industry and profile then you must go for this advanced AutoCAD course.
Computer based, Interactive Lecture, Power Point Presentation, Case Study, Group Work, handout etc.
Enrolling on an AutoCAD course or undertaking AutoCAD training is without doubt the best way to start building your 2D or 3D computer aided design skills as 2D drafting and 3D modelling form important core skills that are required across all design disciplines.
New Horizons CLC of Bangladesh offer an extensive training portfolio and can deliver training on your own premises with our flexible training platform
Businesses investing in CAD training are rewarded not only by increased productivity but in many cases by more innovative designs as the CAD user becomes familiar with the software and starts using it as an essential tool as opposed to wasting months trying to learn the software in a busy work environment.
Training courses in AutoCAD at JobsBD have combined a user-friendly interface, classroom coursework, and some exclusive options to provide a comprehensive training and support tool to students. We give you a hands-on AutoCAD training with added detail, simplicity and technical tips to each lesson.
Benefits of this course:
- Small classes, limited to 14 students.
- 100% hands-on training. Every student gets their own computer to follow along.
- Most affordable AutoCAD class. Many vendors offer the same course for more than double the cost.
- Learn tricks that will separate you from the average AutoCAD user.
- Expert Instructor with more than 7 years of experience using and teaching AutoCAD.
- Retake this course free for up to 6 Month.
- Courses are taught using the latest AutoCAD 2015.
- The course will includes a comprehensive guide with step by step directions and a certificate at the end, showing that you attended the class.
- No hidden fees.
PREREQUISITES TO JOIN OUR AUTOCAD COURSE:
Our institute recommends the basic knowledge of product’s dimensions and knowledge of related industry terminologies. Prior knowledge of any designing of CAD software would be an added advantage.
- Interface of AutoCAD
- Basic Geometry Creation
- Drafting Settings in AutoCAD
- Snapping to Coordinates
- Drawing Fundamentals for AutoCAD
- How to use specialize drawing commands of AutoCAD?
- AutoCAD Object Properties
- How to make primary modifications in AutoCAD?
- How to create text in AutoCAD?
- AutoCAD's Orienting
- Utility and Inquiry Tools
- Layers & Layouts of AutoCAD
- Managing Blocks & References in AutoCAD
- Annotations & Annotative Objects
- Designing and Storing Attribute Information
- Extracting Linking and Presenting Information in Tables
- External References
- How to Add Callouts in AutoCAD?
- Checking Your Skills
- How to link to different drawings?
- Organizing Pictures
- Printing & Plotting Drawings
- Properly Size Annotations on Printed Drawings
- How to share information with others?
- Basic Overview to 3D
- Isometric Views
- Thickness & Elevation in AutoCAD
- What is 3D Views & Orbit?
- How to change View Ports in AutoCAD?
- Visual Designs in AutoCAD
- Solid Primitives
- 3D Basics & 3D Operation
- How to modify solid editing?
- How to create 3D Object in AutoCAD?
- How to modifying 3D Mesh Objects?
- Working with Surface Objects
- Modifying 3D Objects in AutoCAD
- Material & Mapping
- Lights & Camera in AutoCAD
- Motion Path Animation
- How to do Rendering?
- Export & Import 3D Drawing
- AutoCAD is the standard design software used in the engineering, architecture, interior design and construction industries. Designers and drafters use it to create two-dimensional (2D) and three-dimensional (3D) computer drawings. Students interested in learning how to use this software can complete coursework to earn a certificate.
- Courses that earn continuing education units toward professional development and training are available at Autodesk-authorized training centers, some of which are private organizations. Some of these training options can prepare students for professional certification through Autodesk