Kazi IT Center Ltd.
- Responsible for achieving all the KPI of respective territory
- Main Job Purpose: Development of primary and secondary assigned territory. visible to the consumer through professional management. The Analyst will be responsible for optimal implementation of company's activity plan and strategies.
- Drive primary and secondary sales in line with the company's growth vision
- Ensure channel growth for the priority categories in priority channels
- Vendor Management - through review and business meeting
- Ensure service quality and customer service
- Drive market development for the nascent categories
- Execution of Trade / Customer marketing action plan in the territory
- Relationship management with the key customers and Vendors
- Design & implement projects on efficiency improvement
- Drive Innovation in the marketplace
- Drive quality of contribution distribution improvement & productivity.
- The candidate must have a good eye sight, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills and analytical abilities.
- Need to have experience in managing multiple business marketing operations
- Have good understanding of financial indicators, budgeting and marketing expenses control
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with prioritising deadlines and opportunities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Age at least 25 year(s)
- The candidate must have a good English when speaking with customers in America and Eye sight, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills and analytical abilities
Opportunity to grow in different specializations Above all, a great opportunity to learn from and work in a truly dynamic and international work environment
Kazi IT is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Visit www.facebook.com/kaziitbd to see how Kazi IT employees, is helping enterprises renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value.
Application Deadline: October 7, 2017
Category: IT/Telecommunication Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
House No. - 1/B, Road No.-12, Nikunja - 2, Khilkhat, Dhaka
Published: 07 Sep 2017 | Deadline: 07 Oct 2017
Age: Minimum 25 Years
Experience Required: N/A