- Lead the brand team and plan integrated marketing campaigns to execute Aarong’s marketing strategy using ATL, BTL and TTL strategies.
- Ensuring effective brand communication across all platforms including in-store, outdoor, digital and print media.
- Coordinating campaign content development by working with in house creative team, vendors and agencies.
- Coordinating photo and video shoots including theme selection, site selection, model recruitment, logistics and administrative tasks.
- Responsible for activation of campaigns and events and measuring its success.
- Responsible for communication and coordination with all contracted vendors.
- Work with retail outlet staff to ensure effective implementation of promotional campaigns.
- Working on special branding projects for Aarong, Taaga and Grassroots Café.
- Masters/ MBA major in marketing or a closely related subject from any recognized university.
- 3rd division/class/CGPA below 2.0 in any academic examinations will not be considered.
- Ideal candidate should have good knowledge about ATL, BTL and TTL strategies.
- Knowledge about marketing mix and digital marketing tools
- Knowledge about budgeting and campaign management
- Must have strong communication and negotiation skills
PF, Gratuity, Health Insurance, Bonus etc.
Aarong is one of the largest social enterprises of BRAC established in 1978 as retail chain that is making a significant contribution to the local economy through the creation of market linkage, entrepreneurs and employment opportunities. Aarong offers a fair price to the rural suppliers and artisans while introducing the products to urban markets where both demand and consumers’ willingness to pay the highest. Today, Aarong has transformed into a high surplus generating enterprise, operating as one of the largest lifestyle retailers in Bangladesh.
Send Your CV to email@example.com
Category: Marketing/Sales Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
13 Days, 18 Hours, 49 Mins, 29 Seconds Left
Published: 07 Sep 2017 | Deadline: 06 Oct 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 5 - 6 Years