- Develop, drive and execute the e-commerce strategy in local and global markets to targeted consumer groups to ensure ROI.
- Responsible for increasing website traffic, conversion rates, customer retention, average order size and reducing shopping cart abandonment rates.
- Responsible for user experience including website design, functionality, usability and performance. Work closely with IT team and external software vendors on continuous improvements and responsive web design for various digital devices.
- Ensure better customer experience through efficient order fulfillment operations and manage return and exchange of products.
- Oversee order fulfillment operations through warehouse/ inventory management, packaging requirements and work with logistic partners to execute deliveries. Manage product returns and exchanges.
- Conduct regular and in-depth analysis of customer trends and purchasing patterns, and develop merchandising and product promotion strategy accordingly.
- Develop digital marketing strategy in global markets for campaigns and promotions of e- commerce products for respective aarong.com country sites.
- Oversee visual content development for website to stimulate consumer engagement and drive sales conversion for respective target groups.
- Management and coaching of e-commerce team members to develop core skills and competencies identified for the roles.
- Leverage market research, customer surveys and web analytics to understand customer needs, identify new opportunities and define a product roadmap.
- Masters/ MBA major in International Business/ e-commerce/ Marketing or a closely related subject from any recognized university.
- Age not more than 45 years.
- Knowledge on customer service, e-commerce operations and online marketing strategies.
- Must have knowledge on market development and project management.
- Highly competitive compensation package
Aarong is one of the largest social enterprises of BRAC established in 1978 as retail chain that is making a significant contribution to the local economy through the creation of market linkage, entrepreneurs and employment opportunities. Aarong offers a fair price to the rural suppliers and artisans while introducing the products to urban markets where both demand and consumers’ willingness to pay the highest. Today, Aarong has transformed into a high surplus generating enterprise, operating as one of the largest lifestyle retailers in Bangladesh. Aarong invites applications for the following position:
Send Your CV to email@example.com
Application Deadline: October 06, 2017
Category: HR/Org. Development Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Published: 07 Sep 2017 | Deadline: 06 Oct 2017
Age: Minimum 45 Years
Experience Required: 6 - 8 Years