Lub-rref (Bangladesh) Ltd.
- Manage and Review Billing Processes (Accounts Payable/ Receivable).
- Ensure timely Data Entry in the Electronic Accounting System.
- Preparing, Maintaining and Entering Bank related transactions.
- Prepare all kinds of voucher, Maintain Cheque Register, Preparing work order.
- Preparing Bank Reconciliation.
- Maintain receipts and Payment Vouchers, Cash Book, Ledger and different register to Finance and Accounts.
- Check daily expenditures, vouchers, Requisition and daily transaction.
- Maintain all account books/registers/ledgers etc
- Entry all kinds of accounting adjustment transaction in Database.
- Prepare account reports - weekly & monthly.
- Prepare monthly salary statement and arrange salary payment to the staff.
- Cash management & cash disbursement.
- Responsible for developing costing system.
- Report to Project Manager and the Management time to time .
- M.Com/ MBA in Accounting from reputed public university
- Age 26 to 33 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Please do not apply if the applicant will not stay in agro project .
- Should be energetic
- Should have skill in Microsoft Office Application.
- Well disciplined.
- Fluency in verbal and written English.
- 1 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Internal Audit, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax), Cash Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Agro based firms (incl. Agro Processing/Seed/GM), Animal/Plant Breeding
- As per company benefits
Business : (An ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company)
Manufacturing & Marketing of Lubricating Oil.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Sep 30, 2017
Category: Accounting/Finance Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
B-6 (Part) 9-10, 23-24, BSCIC I/E, Block-A, P.O. Custom Academy, Sagarika Road, Chittagong- 4219., Bangladesh.
7 Days, 18 Hours, 45 Mins, 58 Seconds Left
Published: 09 Sep 2017 | Deadline: 30 Sep 2017
Age: 26 - 33 Years
Experience Required: 1 - 4 Years