Bangladesh Venture Capital Limited
- Identify potential strategic commercial investment trends and opportunities in Bangladesh.
- Formulate plan, develop and implement the firm’s fixed income portfolio strategy.
- Execute against formulated investment strategy by sourcing, underwriting, executing, and managing portfolio.
- The Investment Manager (IM) will serve as the senior investment executive having an overall responsibility for the investments and strategy of the Fund.
- Perform and deliver financial, commercial, risk, tax and legal due diligences on the projects and recommend appropriate course of action.
- Ensure compliance of the Fund’s legal and compliance requirement with relevant authorities.
- Registration for new funds and other registration activities as required by the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission
- Works collaboratively with Senior Investment Analyst who supports all investment research efforts.
- Monitors, researches and makes recommendations regarding alternative investment strategies, products, portfolio models and vehicles
- Identifies sources of financing and build relationships with national and international financing community. Develop comprehensive database and monitoring mechanism on proposed investee & eligible companies.
- Portfolio management and leveraged finance experience in origination, structuring, underwriting, executing and guiding investing activities for financial sponsors and corporate clients.
- Monitor investments performance, including compliance and responsibility for any amendment or restructuring requirements
- Preparing technical and briefing reportsfor the CEO/MD and the Board of Directors on proposed acquisitions and existing investment.
- The IM will be responsible for the securing and managing the Investment pipeline, managing the investment program for the fund and playing an integral role in fund raising.
- Perform any other responsibility delegated by superior officer to sustain the growth of BVCL
- CPA/ACA/MBA (with concentrations in finance, accounting, marketing & or economics) from foreign or DU (preferred).
- Superior understanding of how to structure and close profitable early seed investments.
- Knowledge of all type of investments and multiple market knowledge.
- Excellent planning abilities.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Marketing, Financial Management, Accounting Methods and systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Thorough knowledge of laws related to the Securities & Exchange Commission
- Sound Knowledge in computer applications.
- Fluent in English and writing skills
- Experience in working in multinational company would be an advantage.
- 5 to 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Investment Management/Management Consulting.
- Demonstrated business development skills, including building sustainable client relationships within banking and private equity community
- Strong communications skills to facilitate presentation of complex situations and risks to investment committee and financial sponsors
- Superior understanding and proficiency of fixed income and equity investments.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively delegate and to manage a project team.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proven leadership abilities.
- Outgoing, business-like personality.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Banks, Investment Banking, Venture Capital, Management Consulting, or Non-Banking Financial Institutions.
- Benefits include competitive salary, excellent growth opportunity and exposure to a thriving industry, various allowances and bonuses as per company policy.
Bangladesh Venture Capital Limited is so formed to provide early stage funds for the new business ventures. BVCL is encouraging the young generation, specially the students to feel BVCL as their friendly element (funds) of ideations and innovations.
- Application with complete CV is to be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 September, 2017.
Category: Accounting/Finance Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Job Location: Dhaka
Published: 13 Sep 2017 | Deadline: 30 Sep 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 5 - 8 Years