D16 Pharma & Biotec Ltd
- Develop and organize creative promotional strategy for a product group to support sales team.
- Prepare short and long run business plan for assigned product group including new products.
- Being involved in CME programs and prepare necessary scientific presentations
- Participate impart product & technical trainings to the field team members
- Visit field alone or with field team members to gain feedback information.
- Attend and actively participate field force’s cycle meetings
- Any other task/s as may be assigned by Head of Marketing or Managing Director from time to time.
Masters of Pharmacy from a reputed & recognized University/MBBS.
- The candidate must have knowledge in Pharmaindustry and market.
- Candidates with 2-3 years of experience in product management team are encouraged to apply.
- Pleasant and tactful in face to face meetings.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
As per company policy.
Come, Shine with us!
D16 career offers a totally different way to work and live.
D16 Pharma&Biotec Ltd. is a bright spot in the pharmaceutical industry in Bangladesh not just because of what we do but in the way we do it. If you are looking for a company where you can change a life, make a dream come true and light the way for a better tomorrow, D16 is the place where you shine. We pursue a different kind of work culture. A high standard of ethics is mandatory, knowledge is our pledge, diversity is valued, individual initiative is rewarded. D16 offers an environment where employees can make a real difference
Please send your detail CV together with a forwarding letter & a recent passport size color photograph at:House # 454, Road # 31, New DOHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka 1206 or, mail to: email@example.com, (Mention Job Title in your application as well as on mail subject). Phone: 8872103, 8872031, Extn. 103, 108
Category: Medical/Pharma Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
11 Days, 0 Hours, 56 Mins, 13 Seconds Left
Published: 02 Nov 2017 | Deadline: 30 Nov 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 2 - 3 Years