Midland East Power Ltd
- Ability to work under pressure, hard working. Both physical and mental toughness is prerequisite.
- Supervision & monitoring of all civil Engineering works of presently ongoing 150MW HFO Power Plant.
- Studying of all design and drawings and supervise the construction works accordingly
- Ensuring quality control, in time completion of various activities maintaining standards & specifications of Foundation & Steel Superstructure works of Generators, Generator Building, HFO Tanks Farm Area, Fire Fighting Tanks, Internal Roads, Boundary wall etc. and other related civil engineering works.
- Should be able to prepare or Check Bills and reports according to engineering works.
- Clear understanding of Architectural & Engineering Drawings & Detailing and Engineering Testing Report.
- Ensuring proper utilization of budget and other resources.
- Routine inspection and monitoring of activities of operation team, reporting to top management.
- Coordinating day to day with the EPC contractors’ , sub-contractors’ representatives to implement the works
- Solving any engineering related problems that arise at the corresponding related works.
- Should process good documentation skill
- Basic knowledge about BNBC and NFPA...& other related codes and standard
- Should have sound knowledge on structure related issues.
- Skilled in using MS Office Applications, especially MS Excel & AutoCAD.
- B.Sc Engineering (Civil) from any reputed Public University.
- At least 3 year(s) experience in large industrial or building construction work.
As per company Policy
Midland East Power Ltd is a subsidiary of Midland Power Co. Ltd. (under YOUTH GROUP) a 150 MW HFO IPP Power Plant under construction at Ashugonj, Brahmanbaria. The only product of the company is electricity which will be offloaded to the national grid through Bangladesh Power Development Board.
Category: Engineering/Architects Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Brahmanbaria
Job Location: Ashugonj, Brahmanbaria
1 Days, 0 Hours, 53 Mins, 21 Seconds Left
Published: 09 Nov 2017 | Deadline: 20 Nov 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 3 - 0 Years