AKS Khan Centre for Excellence (ACE)
- Planning, preparing and delivering high quality communicative training.
- Preparing Monthly schedule for the training sessions.
- Using of PowerPoint presentations, audio and video, for classes effectively.
- Mentoring the development - Mentor, tutor and observe student progress Monthly feedback should be provided.
- Administration - Participating in curriculum development, materials development, quiz, evaluation and feedback tools etc.
- Dealing the queries and issues raised by the management and students in a timely and professional manner.
- Assessing the performances of the trainees accurately and as required.
- Working in team with other faculties.
- Being with the foreign faculty when needed.
- Submitting weekly report to COO & Academic Dean.
- MUST have MBA/BBA Major in Accounting/Finance from any reputed/foreign university.
- Must have minimum 2 year's working experience in the following business area(s):
- Coaching Centre, Consulting Firms, University (Local & Foreign).
- MUST have strong command on English & Bangla (spoken & written)
- MUST have organizational, computer and interpersonal skills, demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience. Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal skills. Experience developing and managing budgets, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel.
As per company policy.
Business : The AKS Khan Centre for Excellence (ACE) is a training institute offering multiple professional trainings to professionals. ACE believes that the quality and outcomes of any industry lies in the development of a skilled and trained workforce. To this end, ACE, in order to develop a skilled workforce and enhance their employability, domestically and abroad, brings together leading names such as Pearson BTEC, LCCI SQA qualifications in education to provide a blend of content, curricula, assessment, training and information systems to make learning more engaging and effective. ACE, has another wing for student recruitment for universities abroad. In today`s world, education isn`t just about gaining qualifications, it`s about enabling people to do things, as well as know things. That`s why we combine a belief in the highest, most rigorous standards with a focus on applicable learning and employability.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline : Nov 30, 2017
Category: Accounting/Finance Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Rupayan Prime (Ground Floor), House# 02, Road # 07, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1205, Bangladesh
11 Days, 0 Hours, 54 Mins, 16 Seconds Left
Published: 11 Nov 2017 | Deadline: 30 Nov 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: N/A