Royal Footwear Ltd.
- Thorough knowledge of Costing Principles & Techniques.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand businesses, processes and various operational metrics of the industry.
- Reinforce data collation systems and maintain an expenses database
- Review & Regulate cost allocation practice.
- Ability to report and analyze profit margins across various dimensions.
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) cost forecasts.
- Assisting in month-end and year-end closing.
- Liaise with Operations and other stakeholders to aid Internal & External Audits. Annual Budgeting - Master& Departmental; Revenue, & Direct & other indirect costs.
- Actively pursue & take up lead role in cost saving initiatives.
- Ability to conceptualize and design for automation and controls in the system.
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to details.
- Should be organized and meticulous in the approach.
- Integrity is of paramount importance as the candidate would be dealing with confidential information.
- MBA in (Accounting) with CMA level -3 (Minimum)
- Have a great sense of urgency
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent persuasion skills and a go-getter
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- An excellent knowledge of the English language is mandatory in reading, writing and speaking.
- Sound knowledge in working with MS Office (Word, Excel & Power Point).
- Ability to work under pressure in a professional manner.
- As per company Policy.
Web : www.almadinapharma.com
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates are requested to send their complete resume (CV) with one copy of recent passport size photograph addressed to the Head of HRD Royal Footwear Ltd. House # 407, Road # 29, New DOHS Mohakhali, Dhaka-1206.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 6, 2017
Category: Accounting/Finance Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
House # 407, Road # 29, New DOHS Mohakhali, Dhaka-1206.
17 Days, 0 Hours, 56 Mins, 1 Seconds Left
Published: 11 Nov 2017 | Deadline: 06 Dec 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 4 - 5 Years