- Graduation in an engineering discipline or architecture from a reputed University.
- Have full knowledge and experience of working in this type of environment.
- Experience should encompass all interior works of guestrooms and public areas of a 3/4/5 star hotel.
- The highlights of the interior works are, false ceiling, floor finishes of different types eg. tiles, marble, carpet, vinyl etc., wall finishes of wooden paneling, wallpaper, paint and all similar works pertaining to completing the interior.
- He must have a clear understanding of the various types of works and finishes in toilets, furniture, curtains, lighting, glass works, bed, fabrics and so forth.
- He should be capable to confidently lead a team of engineers and fairly large number of contractor's people, give them day to day direction, control and monitor their activities.
- He must coordinate different works, set targets for every work with a timeline, monitor and control progress achieved and finally successfully complete the projects as per master project schedule
- He must be proficient in English with very good communication skills. He will communicate and coordinate with the client and consultants consisting of both foreigners and locals on a day to day basis and resolve all technical issues.
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with capability and experience.
Please send your updated CV by e –mail to: email@example.com
Application Deadline : November 17, 2017
Category: Gen mgt./Admin Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Sheltech Cascade, Apt. 1/A, Block – A, House 92, Road – 23, Banani, Dhaka
Published: 12 Nov 2017 | Deadline: 17 Nov 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 7 - 0 Years