- Ensure factory compliance in areas of environmental protection at factory premises.
- Ensure Compliance of the internal activities according to chemical code of practice.
- Monitor ETP Performance and liaison with Department of Environment (DOE) on regular basis to update ETP Environment Clearance and captive power ECC for of Factories and acid license.
- Report storing, Data analyzing, root cause analyzing, follow up, monitoring & regular training on safe chemical management on fresh worker.
- Execute the operational system/process for ETP and daily perform ETP test like Ph, TDS, TSS, COD, Color, Nitrate, Nitrite, Phosphate etc.
- Monitor and evaluate the environmental parameters as per DOE Standards & ECR-1997 & achieve BSR standard. Carryout investigations if any test failures.
- Ensure proper chemical storage, labeling, secondary containment and safe use as per BCMP guideline.
- Ensure safety of all chemical process and products in the company and also keep the premises free from all chemical toxicities.
- Conduct awareness training programs to workers along with top managements on 3R policy, water savings, Energy savings, Waste reduction, Chemical Handling, Environmental Management System, buyer's Code of Conduct.
- Follow the standard operating procedure (SOP) for all analytical test and good laboratory practices.
- Co-ordinate chemical suppliers through supply chain to ensure Chemical Restriction List & Implementation Toolkit.
- Follow the RSL & MRSL and maintain strictly. Ensure original MSDS, TDS, Guaranty letter and other certificates from suppliers. Follow APEO/AP/AZO/FORMALDEHYDE Guidelines.
- Maintain chemical inventory sheets and update on regular basis.
- Conduct Environment and Chemical Risk Assessment and confirm CAP.
- Ensure all sorts of Environment/ Fabric/ Chemical Tests by 3rd Party (ITS, BV, SGS, TUV SUD, TUV Rhineland, BUET, ICDDRB and DOE.
- Periodically assess air emission, noise level and others environmental aspects. Maintain EHS Self-Assessment, Chemical Restriction & water self-assessment.
- Arrange & maintain all ECR related Documents for Social & Environmental Compliance accordingly.
- Regular monitoring of energy consumption, GHG emissions & Air emissions. Setting strategies to reduce the energy consumption, GHG emissions & Air emissions.
- Regular monitoring of water consumption in the factory premises. Setting goal to reduce water use & implement strategies to reach goal as per 3R policy.
- Ensure proper segregation of all kinds of wastes according to hazards. Setting & implement strategies to gain zero discharge of wastes from factory premises.
- B.Sc(Hons)/ M.Sc in Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Chemical Engineer, Civil & Environment, Environmental Science or equivalent.
- Age 30 to 40 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- He should have adequate knowledge on HIGG Env.3 facility environmental module and ZDHC gateway.
- should have experience in area like Compliance &Chemist
- should have experience on ETP waste water test.
- Should have experience on ZDHC waste water guideline
- Should have experience on ZDHC MRSL.
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Sweater Industry
- As per company policy
If you are interested and if you think that you are the right person we are looking for then apply online.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 13, 2017
Category: IT/Telecommunication Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Dhaka Division, Narayanganj
Published: 13 Nov 2017 | Deadline: 13 Dec 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 5 - 7 Years