- Maintain personal files, documents of employees.
- Maintain the joining documents.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned by the HR Manager.
- Completing Last semester/Graduation
- Work proactively with other team members.
- Prioritize activities for the best interest of the team when working on joint projects.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Time Management.
Business : Omicon Group is a conglomerate 30 years in existence with a strong legacy and practice of corporate culture that is aligned to values of innovation, diversification, creativity, respect, integrity, sustainability and trust across all our ventures.
Omicon Group has several wholly owned subsidiaries and other holding interests/investments in the following industries:
Publishing, Education, Academics | Printing, Paper Products | Distribution & Logistics | IT, Programming, Apps, ERP, AMCs | Media, Arts, Communications | Entertainment, Event Management | Retail, E-commerce | Real Estate, Land, Condos, Holiday Homes | Specialist Trading
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Nov 30, 2017
Category: HR/Org. Development Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
5 Purana Paltan, Razzak Tower (5th Floor), Dhaka-1000
Published: 13 Nov 2017 | Deadline: 30 Nov 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: N/A