Trans Asia Industries Ltd. a Concern of Uttara Group of Companies.
- Manage the development and implementation of performance appraisal system across the Organization;
- Set KPI of all the Management Level Employees;
- Analyzes and reports on KPI measurement results;
- Develop and conduct presentations and training to 1st Line and 2nd Line/Functional/Unit Heads on the performance appraisal system;
- Developing training plans with the help of Training Manager, identifying learning opportunities for employee development;
- Provide Performance Appraisal Form to the respective Unit and collect it's timely.
- Compile Performance Appraisal Report to submit to the Appraisal Committee.
- Plan and formalize promotion and increment strategy;
- Conduct Job Satisfaction survey and communicate result to the Functional head;
- Conduct Exit Interview and analyze outcomes;
- Any other assigned by the superior from time to time.
- MBA in HRM from any recognized University/Institute.
- Age 30 to 35 year(s)
- At least 8 years of progressively more responsible positions in HR Department, preferably in Manufacturing Industry, among which 2 years in Managerial position focusing on KPI based Performance Appraisal & Organizational Development.
- Normal cognitive abilities including the ability to learn, recall, and apply certain practices and policies;
- Strong analytical and communication ability;
- Very good Communication Skill;
- Passion for innovation & Creativity;
- Able to work independently and under pressure;
- Should be self-driven, result oriented, hardworking;
- Willingness to travel frequently;
- Teamwork and Team commitment;
- High level of professional integrity.
- Attractive salary along with other fringe benefits will be offered to the deserved candidates as per company policy.
Business : Automobile, Textile, Pharmaceutical, Service, Financial Institute, Insurance, Real Estate, Tea Plantation, Asset Management etc.
Application Deadline : Nov 27, 2017
Category: HR/Org. Development Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Others
Uttara Centre (15th Floor), 102, Shahid Tajuddin Ahmed Sarani, Tejgaon, Dhaka-1208.
8 Days, 0 Hours, 54 Mins, 0 Seconds Left
Published: 13 Nov 2017 | Deadline: 27 Nov 2017
Age: 30 - 35 Years
Experience Required: 8 - 0 Years