- Respond to customer complaints or inquiries. Solicit customer feedback, input and information. React to information and create a plan to consistently meet the expectations of all customers.
- Plan and prepare work schedules and coordinate daily assignments and activities of associates to meet the needs of the business.
- Analyze income statement and utilize reports to ensure stores profitability.
- Manage all safety programs and ensure proper execution and compliance. Report and document all customer and associate incidences in the appropriate time frame.
- Ensure the 24/7 execution of all customer service programs and processes.
- Develop and implement yearly service & maintenance plan.
- Achieve Yearly Service Income & Spare parts Target of Financial Year of the Business.
- Ensure Warranty Settlement and Customers requirements within shortest possible timeframe from the date of claim.
- Ensure availability of spare parts nationwide by appointing spare parts dealers in target locations nationwide.
- Arrange Training Sessions for all Service and Maintenance staffs in order to ensure adequate job knowledge.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- B. Sc In Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering
- Age At least 40 year(s)
- The candidate must be smart, dedicated and well organized, proactive with sense of priority in completing the tasks assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal skill, communication ability, energetic and confident.
- Good command over spoken and written English.
- Good communication, drafting and reporting skills.
- Good command in Computer operating, especially MS word, Excel, Power point, office outlook & Internet.
- 12 to 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- We offer a working environment, which is challenging but ultimately rewarding for the most talented and dedicated professional.
- Other financial benefits as per the rules and regulations of the Company.
Business : Established in 1954 and named after a river on whose banks the port city of Chittagong stands, Karnaphuli has with the ebb and flow of the past 63 years evolved and grown into a business house of diversified subsidiaries and activities.
Its growth has been characterized by a single minded and dedicated pursuit of excellence and a professional urge to be the market leader in everything it is involved and engaged in.
Helping to realize the above are independently managed companies manned by a pool of enterprising and progressive managers and executives, backed by strong finances, substantial resources and all the expertise, experience and knowledge you would expect from a business house that has been in existence for the almost six decades.
Not surprisingly perhaps, Karnaphuli holds the unique distinction of being the first company in Bangladesh to achieve ISO 9002 Certification.
Application Deadline : Nov 30, 2017
Category: Engineering/Architects Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
26/1, HR Bhaban, Kakrail, Dhaka-1000
Published: 15 Nov 2017 | Deadline: 30 Nov 2017
Age: Maximum 40 Years
Experience Required: 12 - 15 Years