- In Charge of Production and Engineering Dept.
- Plan for production schedule and to implement as per target.
- Coordinate the process and packaging activities in production.
- Assess the requirements of Raw and packing materials for day to day production.
- Distribute the resources for the daily production activity.
- Compare actual production vs. plan and solving the gaps.
- Participate in committee to improve In process control and solving the complaints.
- Participate in document upgrading as per SOP.
- Participate in the team to conduct Internal GMP and Safety Audit in Plant and Premises.
- Monitor the Industrial Hygiene and waste handling.
- Responsible for machinery maintenance, Brerakdown.
- Plan for spare parts and their availability.
- Involve in new machinery assessment and installation.
- Monitoring the recommended Preventive maintenance activities of Machinery and Equipment
- Coordinate the activities of effective cleaning of Machinery, Equipment and utilities in plant and premises
- Take part in related activities to implement Quality Management System in MFPL as guided by GSK quality responsibility.
- Assume full responsibility for implementing and maintaining quality and GMP.
- Assume responsibility for safety and environment of plants and equipments.
- Prepare measures/plans to generate/improve the productivity of plants.
- Provide monthly report on production activities/ wastage and other parameters to higher authority.
- Manage the plant staffs and monitor and assess their KPI (Key Performance Indicators)
- B.Sc. Engineering in ME / EEE/ IPE/ Chemical from any reputed university with excellent track record.
- Age 28 to 40 year(s)
- Good Analytical skill
- Good interpersonal, communication, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Candidate must have excellent capability in operating computer applications.
- Knowledge in GMP, ISO 22000/ HACCP and ISO 14000.
- Hard working and ability to work under pressure.
- Group Health & Life Insurance
- KPI based performance bonus
- Two Festival bonuses
- Other benefits as per company policy
Business : Mutual Food products Ltd is a specialized manufacturing & supply chain company engaged in production, warehousing and retail distribution exclusively for GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Health Care business. Portfolio includes internationally renown brands like- Horlicks, Boost, Maltova, Viva, Glaxose etc.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Nov 26, 2017
Category: Engineering/Architects Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
House No# 51,Road No# 9,Block# F,Banani, Dhaka-1213
Published: 18 Nov 2017 | Deadline: 26 Nov 2017
Age: 28 - 40 Years
Experience Required: 5 - 0 Years