- Master the process and delivery of FranklinCovey solutions in the areas of Leadership & Management Development, Individual Effectiveness and Business Execution.
- Prescribes, designs and implements strategic interventions using the full range of existing or custom FranklinCovey content, products, and / or programs.
- Presents and provides individual client consultations in context with overall intervention strategy as needed.
- Customize learning content and tailors standard programs to meet client needs and the business objectives that are critical to their success.
- Work as a Change Agent to individuals and organizations achieve incremental and transformational results.
- Working towards FranklinCovey’s common mission of enabling greatness in people and organizations everywhere.
- Key initiator of new business development targeting medium to large sized accounts for strategic penetration.
- Independently communicate with mid to top-level executives and other representatives to generate product, program, and consulting sales.
- Designs account strategy and business development plan to extend new and sustain existing accounts.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
- Must be able to create and deliver compelling, polished buyer presentations to both line leadership and senior corporate executives within target companies.
- A high degree of business acumen with strong character is essential.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- A well developed pattern of achievement, competitive skills, energy, motivation, enthusiasm and integrity is critical to success in this role.
- Must be able and willing to travel.
- Good computer skills including Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing, etc.
- Good analytical skill.
- Attitude to work with Team
- Facilitate Workshops (60%)
- Business Development (30%)
- Client Relations (10%
- As per company policy.
FranklinCovey is an US based global company listed in New York Stock Exchange specializing in performance improvement. It is the world leader in helping organizations achieve results that require lasting changes in human behavior, often the most difficult challenge any organization faces. FranklinCovey clients include 90 percent of the Fortune 100, more than 75 percent of the Fortune 500, thousands of small and mid-sized businesses, as well as numerous government entities and educational institutions. FranklinCovey has more than 100 direct and partner offices providing professional services in over 150 countries and territories. Our expertise is in seven areas: Leadership, Execution, Productivity, Trust, Sales Performance, Customer Loyalty, and Education.
Candidates matching the aforesaid criterion are requested to apply online or email updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the position name on the subject line parameter.
Category: Others Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Franklin Covey Bangladesh, 56 Progoti Sarani, Reza Plaza (2nd floor), Block J, Baridhara, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh
Published: 11 Jan 2018 | Deadline: 11 Feb 2018
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: N/A