Laugfs Gas (Bangladesh) Limited.
- Get Involved in month end closing process
- Handle petty cash float and payments
- Update Tax records and Tax reconciliations
- Do invoice verification and bank reconciliation works.
- Improve internal controls of the company
- Perform any other relevant tasks as assigned by concern line manager and management.
- Intermediary stage students of ICAB or CIMA & finance related degree from a recognized university
- CA course completed in a reputed firm
- Minimum 03 years’ experience in a similar capacity
- Sound knowledge about Internal and external reporting requirements with fair knowledge & exposure to IFRSs/BASs
- Candidate should be result oriented with the ability to work independently with minimum supervision and maintain high standards
- An attractive remuneration package and excellent career development opportunities await the right candidate.
LAUGFS Gas (Bangladesh) Limited, formerly known as Petredec Elpiji Limited, is one of the largest LPG distributors in Bangladesh, importing and distributing over 50,000 MT of LPG every year. Being the only 100% owned international entity, it has entered the LPG downstream industry of Bangladesh in 2001 with the brand name of Kleenheat Gas. We have grown rapidly over the years, establishing an expansive distribution network across the country with an annual turnover exceeding USD 38 million.
LAUGFS presently operates a world-class LPG import, bottling and distribution facility in Mongla Port with a storage capacity of 1,800 MT and in the process to extend further. We distribute LPG to domestic, commercial and industrial customers with an extensive nationwide cylinder distribution network under the brand name of LAUGFS, PETREGAZ and KLEENHEAT. With a significant market share, LAUGFS is also the pioneer to introduce Autogas in Bangladesh and supplies LPG to service stations all over the country.
- Candidates meeting the abovementioned criteria are encouraged to apply through online within 20th January, 2018.
Category: Accounting/Finance Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
0 Days, 10 Hours, 19 Mins, 45 Seconds Left
Published: 11 Jan 2018 | Deadline: 20 Jan 2018
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 3 - 0 Years