SOS Children’s Village International in Bangladesh
- Support the National Director and Deputy National Director in leading, managing and developing the organisation to efficiently and effectively implement the organization’s aims, objectives and policies
- Play analytical role to support National Director and Deputy National Director in various strategical issues and also for conflict resolutions.
- Support the Top Management to establish and manage external contracting and partnership relationships to as per required standards.
- Play active role to get recognition of ‘SOS Family-like Care´ model by the Government of Bangladesh.
- Ensure preparation of Annual Plan, Programme Proposal, and Budget according to the National Plan.
- Ensure that work plans are successfully implemented in the project level.
- Promote the organizational policy, mission and vision to all level.
- Build key stakeholder relationships with relevant decision makers in government, and other stakeholders.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of a clear advocacy plan.
- Responsible to increase numbers of partners and friends of the organization and maintain good relationship with them.
Essential Values, Behaviors and Skills:
- Person with passion for the care of children and having knowledge in operational services and management functions.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in local language and English
- Having strong leadership quality with excellent presentation, negotiations and motivating skills.
- Task oriented for time bound deliverables; ability to operationalize and implement the plans
- Ability to produce high quality analytical reports; participate in disc
- Masters or equivalent degree with not less than 2nd division/class in any public examination.
- 7-8 years of experience at leadership level/ similar level of working in NGO/INGO/ Corporate Bodies. The understanding and experience of development sector will be an added advantage.
- Have knowledge of child rights & protection issues and also the United Nations Convention on Rights of the Children (UNCRC).
- Age Limit 40-50 years.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft such as word; excel and fair understanding of software.
After probation period of one year, upon confirmation, incumbent will be entitled to receive regular Salary Scale along with Festival Bonus, Contributory Provident Fund and other allowances as per existing policy of the organization.
SOS Children's Village International in Bangladesh www.sos-bangladesh.org is a private, non-political and non-denominational child welfare organisation provides care for the children who have lost parental care or who are at risk of losing parental care and deprived of caring family environment. SOS Children’s Villages International, the mother organisation of SOS Children’s Village International in Bangladesh is one of the largest private child welfare organisations presently working in 135 countries and territories around the world. In Bangladesh we have been working since 1972.
Interested Candidates are requested to apply with a cover letter along with updated CV (mentioning two referees), recent PP size photograph, photocopies of NID/Smart Card and all academic & experience certificates to 'Head of HR & OD, National Office, SOS Children's Village International in Bangladesh, 01 Shamoli, Mirpur Road, Dhaka-1207' on or before 25 January 2018.
Category: HR/Org. Development Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
01 Shamoli, Mirpur Road, Dhaka-1207
5 Days, 10 Hours, 21 Mins, 19 Seconds Left
Published: 11 Jan 2018 | Deadline: 25 Jan 2018
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 7 - 8 Years