United Nations Industrial Development Organization, UNIDO, originally established in 1966 is a specialized agency from the UN family, with headquarter in Vienna, Austria. Its basic mandate is to promote sustainable industrial development as an important driver of economic growth and thus contribute towards eradication of poverty. Sustainable development incorporates not only the economic but also the social and environmental dimension.
- Oversee the works relating to setting up machineries of CETP as per specification of tender documents.
- To run the central Effluent Treatment Plant (CETP)
- To maintain the machineries of CETP
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical Engineering.
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Positive attitude to work under pressure
- Hard Working, Target Oriented & Self Motivated.
- Excellent Interpersonal communication skills & team management.
- Fluent in English.
- Preference for those who have at least 5 years’ experience as mechanical engineer in a reputed organization.
As per company policy.
Send CV with PP size photo to E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Hard Copy: Chairman, BFLLFEA, House: 32/A, Flat-B-2, Road-02, Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka-1205.
Category: Engineering/Architects Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
House: 32/A, Flat-B-2, Road-02, Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka-1205
Published: 11 Jan 2017 | Deadline: 10 Feb 2017
Age: 35 - 40 Years
Min.Experience: 5 - 0 Years